Truck stop of the year

I stayed at Chippenham the other night, first time apart from one Fri night where everything was closed.
I suppose I’m a bit late to the party, and stating what everybody else knows, but I was well impressed, spotlessly clean, good shower which lasted about 10 mins,.good stocked shop,…even a kids play area which my kids would have loved while coming with me in the old days.

Not sure if there was a bar,.as I had a couple of bottles of Bud in my fridge…while watching Dragons Den. :blush: …living the dream eh? :laughing:

Got a good meal, didn’t, go for the greedy bast special :smiley: the giant mixed grill, just got the ham egg chips and beans,…and none of yer cheap plastic ham either,with a mug of tea,.all reasonably priced.

The parking was a bit ‘neighbour’s mirror unfriendly’ when pulling out in morning, but seeing as I can actually 'drive, not much of a prob. :smiley:

Also noticed that Gilders have their new facilities open at Tewkes, including a bar I think,.but I was in too much of a hurry to park up to watch the Toon beat Wolves, that I never even noticed until.I went for a shower on Sat morning. :unamused:
(Also noticed pub across road had re.opened.)

The other basic truckstops like Truckers rest,.and the ■■■■ poor 70s style time warp. ones like Lincoln Farm should take note…these are the quality of factilities that we should not just be offered but demand in fact. :bulb: