Prostate problems

dozy:

lancpudn:
Yes they did say there were other options on the table depending on your circumstances but strongly recommended this hormone treatment which will last for two years with three monthly injections along with external beam radio therapy treatment. More chance of a normal life & not being permanently incontinence with this hormone/external radio beam treatment.
This is my schedule for the entire month of January. :open_mouth: I have to arrive 30 minutes prior to my appointment time to give myself the micro enema & allow that to work before going on the external beam radio machine each time.
I read the whole McMillan book about treatments & side effects, All of them are more or less the same except for surgically removing it which comes with it’s own downsides. They said if all fails they will remove it surgically.

Best of luck mate with the next month lancpudn , hope it all goes well for you

Thanks Dozy, If I didn’t have bad luck I’d have no luck at all! We’ve all got this Strep A virus which has knocked us all for six, We’re all still in our sick beds since Xmas day/boxing day, I’ve never felt so ill in my life.

Raging temperature & shivering at the same time, Swollen glands & throat still swollen up, Still haven’t had anything to eat since xmas day, All that food I cooked on Xmas day is still sitting there, Nobody can eat it what a waste, I’ve got a deep rasping cough that doubles you over when coughing coupled with the vilest bright yellow phlegm you can imagine & a constant mother of all headaches.
Finally managed to get some Amoxicillin yesterday evening after waiting to hear back from my GP since Boxing day, A neighbour picked them up from the pharmacy for us.

My wife rang Christies as I could hardly speak to tell them of the situation with this Strep virus & she said Thank you for ringing prior to your appointments & telling us , It’s a very contagious virus & they want to keep it out of the radio therapy department so I’ve to finish my course of antibiotics & they’ve pushed my appointments back two weeks from the 3rd January to the 17th January, They’re sending me out a new appointment schedule, so not too long of a wait.
I’m going back to my bed I still feel dreadful.