Working in France FIMO

Hi, so a little update :slight_smile: dont want to jinx it, but i have a trial with Eychenne starting Monday for a week! if I do ok, i will start the course in January. My Son is doing it too!! Hes been a bit lost recently and im really pleased he has decided to give this a go! and of course it would be great for me to have someone who speaks french / English natively to help me :slight_smile: (Not so Happy my ex has also decided to be a trucker and has the Job at the end of my road!) My French isn’t to bad, im beginning to realise, I just lack confidence after been told for years how bad it is and always been talked over or not talked to atall, because my ex is French and obviously easier to talk with. I do struggle with the pronunciation of words, but have that problem in english too!! I get told i sound like jane birken alot lol, but i don’t keep my english accent on purpose :wink:
So ill be happy whatever course I get put on, if it gets me driving! but my son is saying the course is 5 months arhhhh… i know the FIMO can be done in a month, but I do need my class 1 licence so, anyway i will hopefully find out shortly!
made me laugh about the numbers,it is so confusing!! I believe in occitan (old south french language) they did use septante octante etc but why they stopped,well I think the French love that their language is hard, they are very proud of it! I have enough trouble with French Im not learning another one!