Day rate 'After tax'?

Carryfast:

stu675:

Carryfast:
Daily rate, job rate, per mile rate or per hour rate it makes no difference.Its all about the work load and duties expected ‘in a day’.
IE £15 per hour class 2 based on an 8 hour day local multi drop all handball.
Or £10 per hour based on a 12 hour day distance trailer swaps only trunking regardless of how it’s calculated hourly or job rate.
Which would you prefer.

£15 X 8.
Get more time to yourself, saves on a gym membership and driving is tiring, so you could be as worn out from either.

If anyone finds 9 hours driving tiring then the job of ‘driver’ probably isn’t the best option.
While if they want the best hourly rate for heavy labouring work then the construction industry is the place for it not driving.
It’s not the hourly rate but how much and/or what type of work is expected in an hour that matters is a good mantra to go by.
I consider myself extremely well paid at around £9 per hour for the job and the duties expected of me.

Of course it’s tiring, why else are there rest rules? It’s not just 9 hours, you said it was a 12 hour ‘day’.
You come across as someone failing to understand hourly rate.* Why would anyone be choosing between class 2 multidrop and class 1 trunking? You go for the best paying sector that you are capable of and then find the best example from jobs available.

• Probably why someone gets away with paying you below the minimum wage.