Class 1 work if mainly RDC’s I’d say Garmin’s has better routing, and clear instrcutions.

Multidrop, I found the TomTom app (its HGV complient now) if lots of inner town/city work, makes it easier to see restrictions etc, but the Font size used is poor, and means its more a visual aid as in follow the line, rather than like the garmin that clearly shows the road number or name, but doesnt have as clear a route visual, as clunkier graphics.

Used all mentioned here, and all can give a bad route, usually when a re-route is activated.

Bridges, I never trust the satnav, and use a bridge map I usually just quickly check the route and area, and just for what bridges I can’t fit under, then make a mental note.

*Use Amazon and with a garmin, just try it for 30 days, and if no good for what you need, just return it before the retunr day window arrives.

• TomTom Expert - same as above.
    *TomTom GO app gives a trial period, and is now HGV adaptable. managed to get it for £50 for year, and just same as the expert 7, apart from it runs on an andriod device.

think different drivers prefer different devices based on their style of routing and driving instructions,