Poss Legal Eagle and General Driver discussion requred

Roop298:
I have binned Doncaster, Rotherham and Sheffield and Barnsley in my time. I have worked with crews of all ethnicities and have never used racist language either directly or indirectly.
I don’t know what evidence they have and I guess I’m probably not going to get see it.
It is possible that someone might have overheard me stating my opinion that the kind of people who dump houseold waste or flytip are filthy dirty [zb] [zb] but I can’t imagine anyone would disagree with that sentiment unless you were the filthy dirty [zb] [zb] who dumped the rubbish.

Anyway, I’m more concerned at this point that I’m going to have tell my next employer why I was dismissed from amey for gross misconduct. And that they might take the cost of the PPE out of my wages.

you must of said something bad, company’s don’t make things up to fire people, in todays world of rainbow flags and snowflakes what you might of deemed to be a comment that in your eyes was humour, the political correct brigade probably interpreted it different,sad i know