Truss vs Sunak

robroy:

Juddian:
A return of a Labour or other party that represents the working classes that it doesn’t in reality despise, with politicians drawn from those classes who have genuinely worked in real jobs before entering national politics.

This all day long.
Btw anybody noticed the (hidden) agenda to reduce the good service of the NHS in order to urge people to go private?
You just about have to pass a ‘sickness aptitude test’ over the phone to see a GP,.then it’s in weeks rather than days.
Waiting times for scans, even results of tests are now ridiculous.
My mate had to have a scan before he flew in 2 months,.NHS said 3 month waiting list,.he went private and got a choice of days within a week.
A preference for Private Health schemes is the aim, through stealth and the back door…as dentistry is nowadays.

The way a lot of GP surgeries are currently run is a complete joke. For a lot of them you are not allowed to go there unless you have an appointment. Even to make an appointment. Phone only.
GP surgeries have always been full of sick people so there was always a chance of getting sick by going there. Nowadays though, the risk of covid is so great that it trumps everything.

We also in this country have an issue of a lot of old people who enjoy going to the doctors. It’s like a day out for them. They will book an appointment because their leg is creaky or they are croaking when they cough or some other stupid thing. To be fair its not just old people but generally yea.

I’m not saying it is particularly healthy but the last time I went to the Doctor as an adult was when I booked a medical for my HGV license prob back in 2016. I can count on one hand how many times I have seen a Doctor. I’d say each time it prob was not even needed.