Trucks, tracks, tall tales and true from all over the world

The photo above is what i have been trying to retrieve success at last .
This story took place in 2017 ,it could get boring but it gives me something to do.
not long after i joined trucknet i started posting my work history that after a time i got stopped posting [a erro code ] but i took the hint if you would like to read some it is around page 220 ish on this forum…

I started to get comments back, some ok ,but some a bit like yeah i" heard that before" ,however my memory is about shot in certain things but what i did, the same as thousands of other drivers did in their time i have not forgotten .

i received a post back about something i had said about the old lorries i had driven in 1965 a super comet on cattle truck haulage then on to when i was at Banbury BRS where we had super comets etc where the battery was under the seat.im sure i am correct any how the comments came from far away AUSTRIALER I HAD NO IDEA that Truck net was world wide when i joined in 2017

I WAS A NEWBIE TO COMPUTERS INTERNET and that encounter led me to spend a brilliant week + in the OUTBACK as a passenger observer in the OKA at my age i was lost for words.
I could not get my head around the vast distances, the size of the trucks without the trailers. the triple’ grain trucks, then the cattle trucks the oil trucks in fact every thing that was on the road i was worse then a child .when i have finished working out the mileage and try to retrieve place names visited from my so called “log book” paper scraps i never in a million years would have thought i would be so interested in road haulage ever again. to be continued