LCM Transport (Wareham) Ltd

i did a bit for LCM, on the trusses first in a Ford D series then general in the Bedford TM they had with the Detroit in it, day cab converted into a sleeper, as said Ken and son Kevin were ok Paul not so much, arrived back in the yard told to take gear out of TM as needed on trusses, thats ok i said if its only for a day or so i will leave my gear in the TM, no you are back on the trusses we could not get anyone to drive the trusses and someone else is going in the TM, i said i did not want to go back on the trusses full time, You have a wife and kids so you will do the truss work, Well that was the end of that job, as i was an owner driver before i used to use my own straps and i had come back in the yard with a full load of timber on, so went back emptied my gear out and took off my straps, so i had a call from ken about there being no straps on the load when the driver turned up to take the load, after explaining the ownership of the straps, ken said it was probably just a misunderstanding and i should return, i declined his offer as i said it was not ken i would see every time i went to the office it would be paul, so that ended that, i did see paul working up at Glandels concrete once, i still see Dave Cheeseman who was there,