Car PCP

the maoster:
I park my car which is probably worth less than a grand in the works car park on a Monday morning beside all the F Paces, M 5’s, Range Rover Sports etc and I feel no envy whatsoever. A car has only ever been a method to get to and from work without getting my hair wet for me.

It’s all about priorities I suppose, I’d never criticise anybody who pays a significant percentage of their wage towards a car, but it’s just not for me. Now, motorcycles on the other hand……. :smiley:

Got to agree mate, if I can t afford to pay for something nowadays, I just don’t buy it.
Both our cars are valued under 5k apiece, both of which I bought at trade.
When I sold my Navara after 4 or 5 years,.I actually made a small profit on it.

I’ve had some good (and too bloody expensive) cars in the past when I was younger, but the fact that I have lost lots of interest in cars, and the lessons that I learned after bankruptcy many years ago, my view is …why spend in excess of 20k on a car, when I can get a one for a fraction of that, which does the self same job, and is equally as reliable
Not really into bikes like you as you know, but I’d think nothing of spending money on a bloody good holiday, or on my social life,.rather than on a car.