Drivers who kill could receive life sentences

corij:
does it have the inmates name on the goodie bag,if so itd be tempting to add a dash of arsenic to a monsters tuck

iirc yes it does have their name on the till receipt sealed in the bag. How else would they be able to distinguish who’s is who’s?
I was sometimes asked to help the distribution staff dish out the orders, but unless it was someone who was friendly (which was rare) generally I refused, and if they persisted in trying to get me to help I tended to mention to the prison officer who was overseeing it that I wasn’t security cleared, and they’ed kick me out of room & go sit back in the cab.
As for infamous cons, I only remember the women know as Mrs Canoe who was in Askham Bryan (open prison) near York, her day job was at the Iceland store in town, and when she was called forward to get her stuff the PO would sing “row, row ya boat” to her.

Generally The smart arse cons soon learned how to flip the lid off a tub of margarine inside a sealed bag and slip a pouch of tobacco inside and put the lid back on, then claim that there’s a shortage in their order, however the distribution staff also learned how to flip the lid off and reveal the hidden tobacco without breaking the sealed bag, which resulted in the con getting put on report and have the canteen confiscated