XPO Job Advert

toonsy:

stu675:

toonsy:
I didn’t realise we had so many reactionary emotional flowers in this industry.

To me it just reads that there’s many varied roles available and there’s options to explore them? But each to their own I guess

No but they’re not advertising for a CEO, they’re looking for a truck driver and saying that you don’t need to a be a truck driver all your life.
My company induction took more time than it tool for me to complete my class one licence :laughing:

Let’s get this right they want vocational professional drivers but who themselves don’t see it as a vocational professional job that they want to do for life until retirement.
You know like train drivers and pilots.
As for modern driver training being so easy that says more about the brake and go driving methods and dumbed down Brit truck configurations.
When it’s clear that they don’t intend to make it a matter of choice in putting drivers to work inside as warehouse operatives or traffic planners etc.
If not they would obviously actually want to make it clear that it’s a matter of choice so as not to alienate those who actually like and want to drive as a lifetime career and if the job of driver ceases then redundancy is the obvious choice.
There is supposedly a driver shortage, right ?.