Class 1 funding - Northamptonshire

Hi everyone, firstly thank you for activating my account. I heard about sponsorships from some companies to get class 1/2 licence for signing contract with them. I would like to know if you know companies like that in Northamptonshire? I live in Corby and I would be more than happy to use offer like that.

Kind regards.

Eddie Stobarts, think you sign for a 2 year deal, I think they’re training place is at Crick / Rugby way.

EaGledrives:
Eddie Stobarts, think you sign for a 2 year deal, I think they’re training place is at Crick / Rugby way.

Thank you.

I contacted them and waiting for the answer.

Tyrese:

EaGledrives:

Thank you.

I contacted them and waiting for the answer.

Great stuff mate, I went to their open day at Leicester a couple of months ago, I have decided to go my own route for various reasons, one being I only want / need part time work and couldn’t commit to full time , however for people that need a leg up to get their license and a start I thought it was a cracking opportunity

For anyone interested: you need to get a provisional C license, medicals, and pass theory exams to start training with Eddie Stobbart. I will put updates on how it goes in my case here.

Have they offered you a job or did they just say to come back when you had a provisional and passed theory?