Eddie Stobart in Leicester?

Hi any one work by Eddie Stobart in Leicester?

KamTruck88:

It’s culina now , but yes I’ve worked out of Leicester , assuming your on about walkers crisps , crown ( cans ) braunstone , hope that helps

Gary Lineker.

Light loads
Plenty of variation in flavours of loads

KamTruck88:

There 2 siteOne in Braunstone.Delivery empty cans to factory and bring back load to Britvic or to someone around.Another site Walkers crisps.

yes,Stobart’s have the Walkers Crisps contract.this used to be THE best lorry driving job in Leicester…used to be :frowning:

carryfast-yeti:
yes,Stobart’s have the Walkers Crisps contract.this used to be THE best lorry driving job in Leicester…used to be :frowning:

Used to be is right, it used to be dead mans shoes to get in there.
Recently though Stobarts and their agency would take on just about anyone at all although I believe it has quietened down a lot in the last few months and the agency weren’t looking to recruit there.
I worked there for a few months and to be honest it could be fairly easy work but there’s a hell of a lot of messing around going on with the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing a lot of the time.
Personally I wouldn’t be looking to go back there for work now.

applecomson:

carryfast-yeti:

Recently though Stobarts and their agency would take on just about anyone at all although I believe it has quietened down a lot in the last few months and the agency weren’t looking to recruit there.
I worked there for a few months and to be honest it could be fairly easy work but there’s a hell of a lot of messing around going on with the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing a lot of the time.

Messing about at walkers !!! , I just pulled up at gatehouse , they told me where to drop tri , go to t/o , get pod & location of tri , pick up tri & leave .

carryfast-yeti:

Last ex walkers driver I spoke to said he was still on walkers contract , getting paid & doing exactly as he’d always done , nice chap , not your normal my world has finished doom merchant

applecomson:

carryfast-yeti:

At Stobart from November not busy,this years very quit.I thnk who Stobart was focused in soft drink,toys,crisp.Due high price people buy less this crap food.

dozy:

applecomson:

carryfast-yeti:

Messing about at walkers !!! , I just pulled up at gatehouse , they told me where to drop tri , go to t/o , get pod & location of tri , pick up tri & leave .

Go and work there for a few weeks or months and come back on and say how well run the transport side is !

applecomson:

dozy:

applecomson:

carryfast-yeti:

I worked there for a few months and to b it could be fairly easy work but there’s a hell of a lot of messing around going on with the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing a lot of the time.

I’ll
Go and work there for a few weeks or months and come back on and say how well run the transport side is !

I have done , 2 months , no issues , straight forward , & I often went in there & picked up loads , again straightforward , what are you struggling with ?