2022 Newbies

Papaya:
I posted in this thread back on page 1 in January. From this Thursday 12/05 I start my 26 hours in class 1 until my final test next Friday 20/05.

Ex driving instructor, straight to class 1, passed every module first time up to now, whatever my result next Friday, I’ll try document everything (should I remember too) for other newbies in this thread/forum.

Location will be Hinckley start point, Leicester test location with J Coates.

So I did indeed pass! 4 minors, couple for hesitancy and 1 for missing a follow through mirror check after passing a group of teenagers. My examiner was mostly concerned with me just getting on with it. Nervous beforehand but to my surprise during the test, wasn’t nervous at all.

I do highly recommend “J Coates” for anyone based around the Midlands. Anywhere between Northampton and Nottingham they mostly cover.

I’ll be looking for jobs in the next few weeks whilst I await my licence and CPC to return. I’ll keep you all updated on my experience regarding that.

I must say, it’s been a pleasure lurking these forums for years and re reading my past posts regarding my journey. I really do appreciate the effort and advice by everyone here.