Smart. Motorways are safe

Juddian:
Wonder if the accident rates used for this are being selectively chosen, maybe based on the long period of govt induced national self destruction, otherwise known as lockdown and the subsequent destruction of businesses with resulting reduction of weekday commercial traffic levels.

Where they are dangerous is in unlit sections in darkness, when breaking down in a car or small vehicle would be a dicey time.
There were articles stating the number and frequency of refuges would be increased, as usual it was all ■■■■■■■■, despite all the equipment and roadworks being in place when that was announced it never happened, most of us knew they were lying, they’re always lying.

They’re here to stay and the network will be expanded, it’s a necessary (but ill fated i suspect) part of their obsession for autonomous vehicle control.

You start to sound more and more like currywürst :open_mouth:
You need to snap out of this my friend,. I agree with your distrust of the gubernmenr, and the MSM, haven’t read a newspaper for years myself, but the same goes for the Internet. Its easy to get drawn into the opposite view, but they are just as unreliable as the MSM, and just as them, push their own agenda. And you are starting to sound increasingly like our rezident conspiracyist-in-chief… :wink:

And even if we proof that the world is run by lizards, and we take up pitchforks, and kill the bildermountains, the Billy gate’s, the gubernment, then what? We all live happily ever after, in a hippy utopia of free love and mead? Or the next bunch of shysters take command?

Read Animal Farm (I know you have). It was always thus, it will always be thus. Its the way of our species.

Change always happens, accept it, and be happier.