The salaries in this industry

ETS:
You’re right: it’s a great job if you want to work 80 hours per week and live in a truck. 80 x 12 = ONE GRAND, BABE!! (plus nights out money => living the dream)

If however you want to work 40 hours like a normal human being (and get paid 37.5 as anywhere I’ve worked in the last 4 years agency or FT breaks are never paid) but suppose they are so say 40 x 15(if you’re nights but more like 13-14 for days) = 520-600 p.w. or 26-30k which is a notch above a warehouse wage go to indeed and look up jobs for warehouse operatives. Even gatehouse sec. are on 10-12 p.h. with the added benefit of 4-4 for most; forklift start from 12-13 p.h.

You don’t have to work 80 hours a week or live in a truck.

It depends what you want to earn.

I do 50 or less hours a week over 5 nights on not that greatest money. Still over 700 quid a week before tax. It’s enough for me and enough hours at 50 hours a week or less whenever I get the chance. I rarely work over 10 hours a night and never work a 6th shift either. Well I did twice when they were laying an extra 100 quid bonus but that stopped. And I don’t want to work a 6th shift anyway on nights.

There are plenty of jobs I could work less hours for and normal hours like days but not for that kind of money without training for a decent amount of time to get a career with good money.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk