Prostate problems

Well I wasn’t going to post but if anyone is starting out on this journey info may help , I had a biopsy apx a year ago , I was awake whilst this was done and it was very painful ( even though they insisted it couldn’t be , and I didn’t like it to be honest , I was fine the next day
This time I told them I wanted to be asleep , all was fine , much better it seemed , just a day case , next day I had burning when I peed , but nothing I couldn’t put up with , following day fine , like I never had anything done , then I spent the next 10 days peeing every 15 mins night / day with a constant feeling I neede to pee, creased up in pain whilst peeing , back in hospital , checks done but told recovery would be 6 weeks , I’d of jumped off a bridge ( seriously ) , slept on bathroom floor , wasn’t worth going back to bed , pain got worse & worse , eventually was ■■■■■■■ myself myself , just couldn’t control myself , back in hospital , more tests , speaking to other hospitals as so much blood , but still came back with it could take more time to settle
After 10 days I suddenly felt the desperate feeling to pee starting to subside , now I’m not perfect but more myself , I can’t see what effect asleep to wake would matter other that you have a catheter when asleep , I had a tenplate biopsy this time , no idea first time , but I’ll be going for the awake option next time ( though hopefully there isn’t a third time ) ,