Daily Covid 19 Testing

robroy:
@Franglais
Considering that you are the resident TN barrack room expert, doommonger and soothsayer on all things Covid, here’s a few genuine questions for you to answer…(assuming that you aint still ignoring me after you have presumably concluded that me and you are poles apart and that you will never change my views.)
So…

Taking into account all the stuff you churn out on here about death statistics, theories, illnesses and all the rest of it…
What are YOUR personal experiences away from the forum in real life with all this stuff ?

Do you know people who have contacted this (as I do) ?

How good mild or bad were they because of it?

Any deaths of people you know personally and/or who were dear to you,?
And were these deaths PURELY due to Covid with no other serious health issues alongside it?

Anybody you know who has refused the jabs for any reason and have became severely Ill because of that?

Any who have refused, caught it and were fine?

Not asking for more proof, rhetoric,.stats or more tedious bloody links, but for what YOU have seen and experienced with YOUR own eyes.

Last question…
Has it been the case in one or more of these personal experiences where you have had a lightbulb moment and thought…Hang on, this is a lot different to what we have.been told or what I have swotted up on’’ ?
In other words just forget all the ‘‘Expert’’ opinions, official lines, and all the knowledge of '‘facts’ you have gathered in all this stuff for ONE MINUTE…and

Is there any one time that one or more of them does not gel or is totally at odds with what YOU are reading, believing and constantly repeating??
Cheers. :wink:

“Soothsayer”? Surely not…
I bet you won`t provide any proof of that…

Why am I “doommonger”?
I have consistently said (Feel free to check) that Covid is a real and serious disease.
Have I ever exaggerated* it`s seriousness?
If I give any figures showing how serious it is I try to (but get lazy sometimes) give sources for those figures.
I hope you nor anyone else thinks these are “my” figures.

The above bears on me setting myself up as a “barrack room expert”. I try to give links to genuine research.
And coming from you who consistently says the figures are exaggerated etc but all with no evidence at all?!
Get real!

Ive never been west of the Canary Islands, so from personal experience, I can state that the US of A doesnt exist at all. :smiley:

I read a lot of the links put up by those who disagree with me.
I dont just write them all** off as "flakes"....... Look ! Im even talking to you! :smiley:
Some of the links to things that go against “mainstream thought”. Fair enough and quite right they should be pointed out.
I am (generally) against censoring stuff. Poisonous writings, ideas, and the like should be brought out into the natural disinfectant of daylight. Inaccurate figures should be corrected.
Someone who thinks 2 plus 2 makes 5, should have the truth explained to them shouldn`t they?

The next bit makes me a bit frustrated because I have repeated my point, many times, in different ways.
Even if I do still talk to you, I wonder do you ever read my replies?

robroy:
And were these deaths PURELY due to Covid with no other serious health issues alongside it?

What the !! is that about?
Why is that remotely important?
Does someone with asthma being dead mean less somehow?
Does a person undergoing cancer treatment, and so with a lowered immune system become a less important life?
Nearly two thirds of the UK adult population are over weight! Loads drink more than 6 pints of beer a week, smoke, or have some other sort of health issue…
WTF is it always so important to know what this minority subset of covid sufferers experience is?
Hardly a surprise that fitter people die less from covid…exactly the same as a fit person knocked down in the street is going to do better than an overweight smoker and drinker also knocked down…use your brain.

Sorry, but here is a link.
ft.com/content/74346367-3d0 … 10c8917b12
David Spiegelhalter saying that the majority of covid deaths, in spite of preexisting conditions, would mostly have more than a life taken away from them.
It isn`t a bunch of “coffin dodgers” losing a few months.
(no matter what some tell you)

Ive already said that my personal experience isnt necessarily a good window onto the world, but I know of those vaccinated who have had Covid and been mildly affected, more affected, or in a one case it was serious “man-flu” with a few days in bed. (An amateur footballer etc)
I know of a couple who chose not to be vaccinated. Under 65, non smokers, light drinkers, active and fit. One was almost untouched, one was taken into hospital then into intensive care unit. Now recovering, but months later still not fully fit physically nor mentally, but hopefully will get better.
From a personal experience thats a 50% serious and ongoing health experience, for non-vaccinated fit and healthy individuals. I dont try to extrapolate from that into the whole population. Far better to look at the data for the country not just my own little world.

*Exaggeration compared to any official figures not any news or www “made up facts”? And certainly not your “I dont believe it" and "its exaggerated” but have no real figures or stats!
** Well, there a couple of exceptions. Watching hours of a loon video after a few basic stupidities are made in a couple of minutes doesn`t float my boat.