Daily Covid 19 Testing

robroy:

tmcassett:

jakethesnake:
And apparently the lateral flow tests are missing some of the Omicron variant and people only suspect they have it when symptoms arrive.
We obviously live in different worlds. :laughing:

I was the total opposite when all this started and for for the first several months in fact, I actually took all this very seriously, I stayed in where possible, stayed away from people, wore a mask whenever out etc.

However as more time passed I started to see this for what it is (or isn’t). The mainstream media and governments have so much to answer for manipulating the figures to fit their narrative. The daily case numbers being a prime example to keep people in fear or the massively over exaggerated figures of people who died FROM covid and not WITH it.

That could have been me writing that,.I was exactly the same when all this crap started,.I even kept the wife in during first March 2020 lockdown for her ‘‘safety’’ over mine, after watching the news reports from Italy…
I went out for the shopping feeling like I was some sort of primitive hunter braving the dangers :sunglasses: :laughing: …and masked up and dressed like I was going out on the rob. :smiley: :blush:

Have you had the vaccine?
I went for it after trying to weigh up the situation, I believe the Covid condition is genuine, but .still not sure if there was actually any need for the jab, or in fact wtf they pumped into me,.but I made a decision and I’m sticking with it so any potential adverse effects in future…[zb] it, it’s my own doing,.don’t care.

As for the evident exaggeration on all this (no Franglais, no [zb] links to back up my opinion before you ask :unamused: ) I do think we are being fed about 25% truth, 10% exaggeration and 65% pure horse [zb]…for whatever reason or motive.

No not had the vaccine, and at this moment in time I have no desire to get it. I am only 38 and pretty healthy so will take my chances, just like I do with everything else in life as you never know what is around the corner.

Like you, I am fully aware Covid is real and unfortunately it has killed people and will continue to do so, but the harsh reality is we have to get on with life as best as we can without any further restrictions, lockdowns and other things that are doing so much damage to things that are not Covid.