Daily Covid 19 Testing

manalishi:

Carryfast:

manalishi:
TRUDEAU'S MANDATE IS TO STARVE ALL CANADIANS - 38,000 TRUCKERS QUIT - AMERICANS TO QUIT NEXT WEEK

This gets a bit more… 'rubber meets the road. at 6.39 mins.

As opposed to telling em that it’s an anti dote not a vaccine because Covid has more to do with bioengineering than Wuhan local cuisine and think that AZ is best not Pfizer.
I just want an AZ booster to go with my previous two AZ shots so now why won’t they let me have that instead of Pfizer.At least that side of the argument covers all the bases and shows that something doesn’t add up.Whatever that ‘something’ might be.

There’s been 2 whole years to research what that ‘something’ actually boils down to tbh.

Not exactly.
There are any number of possible scenarios just on the side of the argument of those of us who think that the government narrative doesn’t add up.
The fact that the government is now pushing the Pfizer ‘vax’/anti dote, as opposed to AZ, which it was happy to use previously and didn’t want to mix, just adds to that.
Bearing in mind that I agree with the Canadian truck driver that something stinks.
But the difference is I was happy to take 2 AZ shots and can’t understand why I can’t have a 3rd one regardless.
As I said that’s a totally different angle which, together with the other theories, covers all the potential bases and possibilities.
All we need to know is that something doesn’t add up it’s off however you look at it.