Ukraine [merged]

Gidders:

Carryfast:

osark:
https://youtu.be/O9wVOLMV7xs

This fella understands Russia a bit

Or just confirmation of America doing what America usually does just like it did in 1914 and 1939.
In this case lost their bottle as soon as they realised that mutually assured destruction includes America.
As for Europe, picking a needless pointless fight with Russia, in Russia’s back yard, on Russia’s terms, while allowing and helping China to walk all over us.

I sometimes add my 2 pennorth to an American forum when someone regularly reminds us limeys how the yanks saved our asses from getting whupped by Germany in 2 world wars.My dad had a point of view too.

Yep reminding them that their war started in December 1941 and at that point had nothing to do with Germany, is often an unwelcome and inconvient fact.
Even worse this time the plan is to probably fight Russia, over NATO being installed even further into Russia’s back yard, to the last European.
Then Biden will sign the peace treaty when the Russian and Chinese troops are goose stepping up the Mall and through Paris and Berlin and long before any nukes are launched. Let alone escalating to mutually assured destruction threatening the US homeland.
Meanwhile our contribution to China’s military spending budget, to buy more Russian weapons and to finance more China/Russia military ‘co operation’, goes on.