Ukraine [merged]

To put my Devil’s Advocate hat on today:

Kiev are probably lying through their teeth to get NATO to back an aggressive invasion of East Ukraine, which is already in Russian hands, don’t forget…

I don’t reckon Russia has any motive to invade the West of the country, but would rather consolidate the hold they now have over the East.

West Ukraine is full of Europhile Russia-hating Liberals, whereas the East have already voted in their own referendum to return to Mother Russia, which Putin to his credit - immediately implemented. Putin is clearly not an enemy of the wider world’s Right nor any Brexiteer in this country, I’ll venture…

Putin is likely worried that a spin-doctored invasion by Kiev of his held East Ukrainian territory, especially the Crimea - would be justified by some kind of “Red False Flag Throwdown” such as a staged chemical attack, shooting down another West Europe airliner, or maybe even a “terror” attack on Kiev’s home ground by “Russian Seperatists” or perhaps a staged Cyber attack that actually never took place, but at least doesn’t kill as many of their own innocents as the first two options I’ve mention would (and did, in the case of MH17 in the past…)

So Putin moves troops not into East Ukraine, but to the border of Russia and the already-held territory of East Ukraine.
If Putin moves them further - That is NOT an invasion, but Kiev would have the rest of the world believe it IS of course.

If Kiev invades the long standing Russian naval base at Sevestopal, Crimea for example - is that Kiev aggression against Putin, or if Putin retaliates - is that Putin aggression against Kiev??

Common sense, hopefully will prevail here.

Kiev cannot go it alone. Lies and a lot of spin are clearly needed to justify that red paragraph above, and quite frankly - I don’t think NATO even with Dumbnuts Biden Backing - will go for such an obvious piece of “Borgia” politik from Kiev.