God bless Whites Transport

Nearly there again:

Mazzer2:

Nearly there again:

peirre:
As much as I like his sense of humour, there is a touch of arrogance in his attitude

I felt the same, came across as a self centred pig.

By his attitude you shouldn’t work for the parking company at all. Will he pay to feed the families that depend on the wage they earn from the company. Of course not he is a hard man behind a sheet of paper

So you have no problem with these companies exhorting money in dubious circumstances, putting up signs that can’t be read threatening people with court action when they have no right to. If you work for one of these companies then expect the flak that goes with it

Now why are you putting words in my mouth and you know that.

The fact is that the letter is getting sent to someone who is on min wage to process paper work. By all means send a letter stating why he won’t pay but to verbally boot the worker in the nads for putting food on their table is just bully material.

Why not speak directly to the md and give them abuse instead of the pleb who processes paperwork.

Would it be OK for some one to call you all sorts at a collection because your gaffer sent out a letter to them.

Work for a company like that then expect to be treated badly so no objection whatsoever if more people took bit of a principle about working for companies that are nothing but leeches then maybe these compnaies would have to have a re-think about their practices