The wicked witch is recruiting

WheelsofCardiff:

dozy:
It’s very easy to knock t/c,s but in my little experience of them ( don’t think it was Beverly bell ) they do seem to be reasonable , whereas the court clerk was on about custodial sentences , the DVsa solicitor was on about lisence suspension & 2 out of 3 of the judges ( women ) looked like they’d like to pass a sentence of hanging , the t/c deemed a caution to be adequate
The same with renewing my lisense , whereas the DVSa couldn’t give a [zb] , company were no better , a phone call to the eastern t/c office had the issue sorted in mins , with a ring us if you have anymore issues .

Dozy you are unlucky cant believe some of your stories. You were going to be lynched right in the middle of London.

Lynched , you’ve lost me , I took my card out at the traffic lights a few yards before you go into my old yard at Dagenham , did a few yards round yard at Dagenham , 5/6 mins without a card in , stopped at Carlisle , ended up at Carlisle magistrates court , etc etc , it’s all somewhere on her
The point being when I was being told by dvsa solicitor at court , compliance officer , someone on here who claimed to be in some way involved with visa that for one offence I’d have to travel back upto Carlisle to see t/c and I get a 1 month suspension of my lisense , I actually got a letter off t/c with a caution
As I say if you look you’ll find a thread on it , I’m not looking as I don’t want reminding it cost me £776 fine & a ear bashing off the mrs from Carlisle - Grantham !!