Awaiting licence from DVLA

I applied to have my hgv entitlement renenstated after letting it lapse had the medical sent off forms on the 28 June never heard anything after a month started ringing the dvla for any updates was told they have received my application but could not give me a date when it will be processed kept ri going was told the same on numerous occasions end of September was told there was issues with my blood pressure readings and I would need to have three separate blood pressure readings on three separate days at my Registered GP my doctors were great the practice nurse booked me in for the 3 separate days as quickly as possible blood pressure readings were taken and were within the dvla acceptable levels posted off the next day to dvla on 4th October after about 2 weeks still no update as to when I would receive my licence.
Last week got in touch with my local MP explain the situation they asked for my details and they would ask dvla for a update. Checked this morning 26 October online licence check low and behold my licence has been issued with class c and ce added