Prison following changes to the Highway Code Rule 91

robroy:

idrive:

robroy:

JeffA:
If you have done nothing wrong you wont be getting your cheeks busted in chokey.

That’s my point, though, with a camera in a cab in the situation I pointed out, you ain’t doing anything wrong, you’re just yawning (I have yawning ‘fits’ every [zb] morning) .
But by this new criteria for potentially doing time for driving tired , they have something to build a case up against you,.and try and ‘‘prove’’ you were going something wrong…ie driving whilst tired, to use against you. :bulb:

I ain’t one for wishing bad on people, but the irony of one of you lot on here falling foul on this, who justifies cameras would be amusing to say the least. :laughing: …sorry. :blush:

Do you really think your camera doesn’t record mate?
If you had an “event”, they would 100% be able to look back and see your yawning fits. Driving while tired, case closed

Ok, but I don’t think I said my ‘event’ camera would not record if it went off did I? :neutral_face:
That is exactly what it is for.
On the other hand I know for a fact that in event of the camera going off for any reason it can not see my face…enough said.
As for the outward facing half of it, that ain’t a problem to me whatsoever, I would be and am glad of it in fact.

My point is that you were sold this camera on the basis that it does not record constantly, only catches events.

The fact is though that it does continually record, and at least a day’s worth of footage will be viewable if they want to, it just gets overwritten each day if not saved

Just seems odd to me that you make so much fuss about people bending over and accepting these cameras, while you literally have one pointed at your face (covered or not) and it could be used to incriminate you just the same as any other