Weekend Shifts

NorthernApe:
I’ve recently passed my Class 1 and am looking for weekend work only with any companies based in the North West/Manchester area. I run my own (non driving related) business during the week but would like to work weekends, even one day a week would be fine.
I don’t really want to sign up with agencies and be working at different depots most weekends. Ideally I would just like to work with one firm that needs cover, as I have heard that a lot of drivers are maxing their hours and cannot work weekends when needed.
If anybody knows of any firms that are looking for somebody to work a Saturday or Sunday or both on a regular basis, I would appreciate a heads up

I get sent to a different place every day , but I’ve been to 99% of them before , there’s only so many different companies in a area
I only do 3 days so I’m not bothered , the weeks over before it starts , I day , they could send me where they want subject to distance
Though if they mentioned week ends they’d be looking for another driver , not a chance