God help you. :cry:
Here’s to 14 seasons of mediocrity.

chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/f … n=sharebar

robroy:
You have my deepest sympathy, from a Newcastle fan,

I reckon it’s time to appropriately handicap all the teams in the PL, rather in the manner of horse racing. It would make for a much fairer and far more exciting PL, and make it impossible to buy success in the way it is now.

And we would then see who really was the best and not just the richest.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Truckulent:

robroy:

I reckon it’s time to appropriately handicap all the teams in the PL, rather in the manner of horse racing. It would make for a much fairer and far more exciting PL, and make it impossible to buy success in the way it is now.

Last week I would have fully agreed with you, …but I’ve changed my view. :smiley:

robroy:

Truckulent:

robroy:

Last week I would have fully agreed with you, …but I’ve changed my view. :smiley:

Hahaha!

The bubble will burst. It always does…!

Leeds will get relegated in the next two or three seasons for example. Rather in the manner Sheffield United did.

It’s the most boring football league in the world is the PL in terms of team competitiveness. Same old same old.

Give me the Championship every time.

And your team is?

Derby is a great county :laughing: not sure about the other part of the post :unamused: :blush: :laughing:

It’s the most boring football league in the world is the PL in terms of team competitiveness. Same old same old.
Give me the Championship every time.

I take it you don’t watch PL games just highlights on MOTD.

If its so boring and not competitive why is the EPL the best supported league in the world?

The top best supported leagues in the World

1. English Premier League:
    The king of football league is EPL. It is the most watched football league in the entire world. Moreover, it has the most prestigious clubs in the world as a whole. Currently, everyone is viewing the final leg of the EPL season.

2. Spanish La Liga:
    La Liga is the most expensive league in the world. The competition is out of this world while the average goal per game is exceptional.

3. German Bundesliga:
    Germany is the home of football. It is without a doubt that it has the highest number of attendees in the league. Moreover, the players are full of talent plus the rivalry is on a new level.

4. Italian Serie A:
    It is without a doubt that Italian Series A is one if the most significant leagues in the world. It has a long history of clubs who have made it to the top tier thus maintaining a standard which few clubs have.

5. French Ligue 1:
    French Ligue 1 has always had a good reputation. It has a high number of attendees, established star players and the rivalry is captivating.