Question regarding EU Hours/Wages

Hi All,

Just a question. Am assuming the following to be correct - most people are paid per hour (as in driving time?), and daily rest is your night out allowance? (if tramping).
/?
So if you do 56 hours one week, and are then limited to 34 hours the next week (Not to breach the 90 hour fortnight rule), are you paid less for week 2?

The 90 hour fortnight rule applies to driving only, not shift length or working time.
Most employers pay hourly rate, this applies to all hours on duty, whether driving, loading, unloading or scratching your ■■■. Some employers deduct pay for breaks, but other than that, you get paid from the time you start to the time you finish.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Terry Cooksey:
The 90 hour fortnight rule applies to driving only, not shift length or working time.
Most employers pay hourly rate, this applies to all hours on duty, whether driving, loading, unloading or scratching your ■■■. Some employers deduct pay for breaks, but other than that, you get paid from the time you start to the time you finish.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Ahh. Makes sense. Now reading it back, I sound like an idiot lol.

Never mind brake fade, am having brain fade all this reading for my mod 2 tommorrow!