Theory tests passed but can't book practical

Hi all,

I took a few days off work last week and passed hazard perception, multiple choice and cpc’s for lgv and pcv.

I took the tests Weds and Thurs, the centre was great and let me sit one after the other without making me wait hours for the start times!

When I (or training company) try and book practicals they get a message stating there is a problem and to contact dvsa, I notice im also still able to book lgv/pcv theory tests… is there a delay between passing and their computers being updated?

Cheers
Adam

Have you tried this morning? I couldn’t book theory tests yesterday, it was offline overnight and now they are available today.

Well done on the passes so far!

Well done on the passes. I passed my theory and hazard on Thursday and have my CPC mod 2 tommorrow.

However my training provider/school is sorting everything as far as the bookings go. Hopefully it’s just a temporary issue but part of me thinks bookings cancelled perhaps due to pending strikes?

stu675:
Have you tried this morning? I couldn’t book theory tests yesterday, it was offline overnight and now they are available today.

Well done on the passes so far!

Cheers! Much appreciated :slight_smile:

I’ve tried a few times over the weekend - will give them a bell in the morning and see whats happening.

Muddy K:
Well done on the passes. I passed my theory and hazard on Thursday and have my CPC mod 2 tommorrow.

However my training provider/school is sorting everything as far as the bookings go. Hopefully it’s just a temporary issue but part of me thinks bookings cancelled perhaps due to pending strikes?

Thanks!

Well done on your passes too - I hope tomorrow goes well! Will be interested to see how you found it. I could have been lucky - but the practice questions were a lot harder than the real ones.

I had nothing on axle weights or load distribution, no double manning and very simple eu tacho hours questions.

Seemed a different league to the pcv cpc.

Cheers
Adam