can i do this

Terry Cooksey:

the maoster:

Terry Cooksey:

Old John:
Yes, you can be on duty on seven consecutive CALENDAR days, depending on what time you commenced duty on the first day. The regulations state that a driver cannot be on duty for more than six consecutive periods of 24 hrs, therefore, if for example you started on Your first day at 08.00hrs, you could still be on duty until 08.00 hrs on the seventh CALENDAR day following.
(This assumes that you had a full weekly rest at the end of your previous permitted shifts)
I think!!!

Wrong. After working on 6 days, you must begin a WEEKLY rest period. Even if you take a reduced weekly rest period, this must be at least 24 hours, therefore meaning you can work no part of the 7th day

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Wrong again. You must start a weekly rest period within 144 hours of ending one. Do the maths.

Finish weekly rest period, for example at 06:00 Monday. 144 hours (6 days, taking you to 06:00 Sunday) elapse, begin new weekly rest period, minimum of 24 hours (1 day) in duration. By my maths, that takes you right to 06:00 the following Monday?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Yes, that’s correct, and quite legal, you have worked on seven consecutive calendar days, but you have only completed 6 periods of 24 hours, and have not exceeded a total of 144 hours since the end of your previous weekly rest.