To all the boys finally getting paid

All the best to anyone finally making a living from HGV driving, if you worked agency through those dark days of 2007-onwards making all of £6.50 an hour, if you ever sat looking at the payslip scratching your head, if you ever had some arrogant transport guy giving you instructions (mind you I have met some silly drivers too…)…if you…

Then you are not alone brother…fill yer boots!!I hope its makes your life a little easier :smiley:

Indeed, enjoy it and make hay while its here, the logistics sector won’t be happy or rest until we revert back to what they consider normal.

Fill your boots ? , I’m on agency , on holiday & im getting paid £0 .00 for 2 weeks , though I can’t complain really as was 0n £20-£25 whilst at work
I still say there nothing in it money wise taking everything into account , it’s just the you can have holidays , when you want & as and as many as you want that appeals to me , keeps me on agency

dozy:
Fill your boots ? , I’m on agency , on holiday & im getting paid £0 .00 for 2 weeks

Why are you not getting paid? Mine pays 33 days a year.