Police spot check

lolipop:

cooper1203:
OK i was stopped by the police this evening at a spot check, I was given a piece of paper and was told by the copper that i needed to keep it as part of my records he also wrote on it that i had been given a verbal warning for my 2 infringements as i had done print outs etc. When i got back to the yard i was called into the office and had to fill out a form. Tm said they had to keep the peice of paper and that i would be getting fines through the office from the police.

which is true

If it was only a verbal warning its nothing to bother about,if it was serious you would have been given a ticket there and then.
Not sure what was on the piece of paper he gave you, but I presume it was because he had interrupted your tacho.
As for you doing a couple of print outs thats not an infringement,giving the piece of paper to your TM is because you have not kept it for 28 days, willing to be corrected on that,which I more than likely will by look of some of the replies you have had.
Think your TM is trying to wind you up.

The piece of paper is given out as a standard procedure to show you were checked and for you to produce if pulled again in the next 28 days you will get given it even of there are no infringements