Police spot check

Ffs :open_mouth: … the lad comes on and asks a simple question and out of the 3 answers he gets, one is helpful the other 2 condemn him to death :unamused:

Ok maybe he should know the 28 day thing,.fact is he didnt , who tf cares, â– â– 
In my own case there is a lot of driver reg b/s out there that I don’t NEED to know, so it is purposely not on my radar, I ain’t interested, as I’m on a purely '‘Need to know’ basis on all that crap, and have no interest nor can be arsed in taking the time to find out…AND guess what?
I get by fine on that basis thanks.

Most of the problem here lies with the usual culprits…ie some inept 2hat in an office. :unamused:
The one who told him the first thing he had to do was ‘‘Fill in a form’’ :unamused: (surprise surprise,) because presumably all this type if form filling, box ticking, and handing out disciplinaries for trivial ■■■■ things is keeping said 2hat in a job. :bulb:

The lad (wrongly) thought said 2hat was actually competent :open_mouth: ,.and took him at his word and at face value…
So any venom spouted by the rest on here should maybe have been aimed at Mr Smartarse in the office, the only thing the driver done wrong was to listen to him and do as he was told.

No wonder some new drivers are reluctant to come on here asking questions and advice, if experienced drivers are throwing back stuff like this on a forum for a SIMPLE (ok yeh he should have known after saying that, but ffs man :unamused: ) MISTAKE. :bulb:

@o/p listen to what Mazzer told you and disregard the rest who maybe know everything and are lucky abd knowledgeable enough on everything, never to have to ask advice.
Don’t let this put you off asking other drivers for advice, it is how I and the rest of us got to know the job. :bulb: