Police spot check

discoman:

cooper1203:
OK i was stopped by the police this evening at a spot check, I was given a piece of paper and was told by the copper that i needed to keep it as part of my records he also wrote on it that i had been given a verbal warning for my 2 infringements as i had done print outs etc. When i got back to the yard i was called into the office and had to fill out a form. Tm said they had to keep the peice of paper and that i would be getting fines through the office from the police.

which is true

Sorry, are you on a wind up? Everyone knows you keep records for 28 days, yet you freely hand over items to the TM…

Seems you are an inept driver… and need refresher training, no wonder the industry is a joke with drivers like you.

so glad your perfect maybe you would be able to tell me what the differential of 2x is or may be you could tell me the resulting vector of 1 vector with a magnitude of 10 and bearing of 15 degrees and a second vector of 90 and bearing of 5 degrees or maybe you will just ignore this and claim you added me to your foe list like a 4 yearold