Temporary Driver Holiday/Pension Claims

Acorn:

RCT35:
There is a website for you all to visit and read through and there is an option to register your claim for free…DO NOT LET THESE COMPANIES GET AWAY WITH RIPPING YOU OFF!.

Mmm,free to join. That sounds rather like the no win- no fee for injuries etc. No fee as long as you do not change your mind, otherwise you end up paying loads for the advise given up to that point. But that’s an individuals decision.

Of course they will take a fee but only from monies actually won, there is nothing to pay unless you choose to do so. The options are below and if you could be bothered to actually read the website instead of just making assumptions then you would know that.

You can register FREE to make your claim - if successful the claims company will deduct 45% from monies won - Final

You can opt to pay £250 and reduce the claims company fee to 25% from successfully claimed monies - Final

You could pursue the claim yourself and pay the legal fees of an amount I do not know?

You could do nothing and simply allow the company to get away with not paying the correct company taxes, the correct Workplace Pension Contribution and Holiday Pay. The two latter have already been won in a court case and UBER Taxi are in the process of reimbursing workers with monies they were entitled to. It is the belief of the company which has not been mentioned, that we could also be successful in making a claim. There really is nothing to lose if you register for FREE

I certainly would not jump in my wagon and deliver goods for FREE so why should a claims company? Just read the website and all your questions will be answered, if you want the website address then PM me and I will be happy to provide it.