CPC help

Hello, sorry if this has been brought up before but I am a little unsure of what order to proceed in obtaining a license.
I’ve passed the medical, obtained my cat c provisional, applied for and received a tacho card and are currently studying the theory side of things (booking the multiple choice & hazard perception tests soon).
I’ve reached out to a local training company and was told what I needed to obtain to become a professional driver but was a bit unsure of the order in how to proceed as I dealt with 2 members of staff at different occasions.

Do I do the CPC module 2 (case studies) before or after practical training / practical test ?

I’m aware CPC module 4 is towards the end but wasn’t sure if module 2 is to be done before or after practical driving test.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but from what I’ve been told so far is that someone said CPC module 2 is to be taken before the practical test while someone else told me it’s to be taken after the practical test.
If it can be taken at either time, what is the best recommendation you have ?

Thanks

These sections can be done in any order

section A = Module 2 before module 4

section B = Modules 1a + 1b before 3

Many do modules 1a + 1b + 2 all on the same day at the theory test centre
Many also do the mod 4 test during the mod 3 training as it saves hiring the lorry again to do mod 4