Driver off with Covid - drive his vehicle?

Vid:
Small depot, just 6 of us, 3 artics, 3 rigids. Today the other 2 artic drivers didn’t turn up, one with a migraine the other ‘had to have a covid test’. My usual vehicle is VOR (yet again), if it was on the road then I wouldn’t be put in the possible covid driver’s vehicle tomorrow. We’ve both wrecked single drives on landfil - after a lot of warnings that it was likely to happen, so we both now have double drives, well we would if mine wasn’t VOR.

The ‘migraine’ driver has work for tomorrow, the covid not, but doesn’t appear on the ‘sick’ or ‘self-isolating’ list, but presumably off whilst waiting for the result.

Research tells me that catching covid from a surface is highly unlikely, but not impossible. Any other time and I’d voice my concerns/ disapproval carry on with the work and if at the end of the week I do come down with it then I’d play merry hell with them, but next week is going to be my first proper holiday for at least 3 years and I don’t want another one cancelled, especially by this.

Another of our depots with around a dozen drivers has reportedly 5 off as positive cases at the moment.

Do I flatly refuse to get in the vehicle?

I personally would refuse to drive it , but I’ve health issues , just not worth the risk , and let’s be honest you wouldn’t be asking the question if you did feel comfortable with using it , just have a read up on Kate garroways hubby derek , that should be enough to realise covid is not a joke unlike some are portraying it ,