Tanker Fire Between Helston & Flamouth

When I took my week long residential course with Friendberry training near Taunton for ADR tanker and packages, the instructor said as an ADR driver, you are expected to contain corrosive acid spillage entering drains, put out fires and stay on scene but I’m no fire man , when it’s human instinct to flee from danger and imminent death or severe injury .
If you load fertiliser out of Ince and casually mention to the lass when checking out in security for a decent Chinese takeout, she will insist you have to stay with your vehicle at all times if parked in their strapping area .
And don’t arrive in a trailer advertising high value goods such as beer or cider as they rejected my reload as some ponce in the office saw me while in a meeting with some high brows and told security to get me off site .
Apparently my trailer would attract the wrong un’s who cut the trailer and see fertiliser .

Maybe Diesel Dave can explain the rules of having to stay with the vehicle at all times and the vagaries of ADR regulations.