Load security

Id ask the friend for more specifics, i.e combined weight make sure youre getting the right vehicle for job and if theres lots of bits, although it sounds stupid, pallets still, even if there isnt forks on other side for removal. Arguements sake youve got exhaust systems and chairs, you can stack a few chairs interlocked into each other on the pallet and shrink wrap them to eachother and pallet. Run a ratchet over and jobs a good’n. Exhaust pipes and what not, 2 pallets, either end of your pipes, shrink wrap the ends to keep them all together and a light strap over them across the bed theyll stay there forever and a day.

Used to work for a builder merchants and the amount of “bitty” loads id get on an 18 ton hiab would be ridiculous. Love a pallet now, would load it all onto a pallet (as much as possible) shrink wrap the hell out of it and sling it off the other side, ive handballed it once, I didnt get into this game to do it twice lol
Even if he hasnt got forks other side, pallets will still go a long way into helping you secure the load.
Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk