How is this an infringement?

Possibly an analysis software glitch. I always worked Thursday to Monday.Over the last couple of years, I have been stopped twice by Dibble,both times on a Thursday.First,”Just a routine check,driver “,second for speeding :blush: :blush: . Both of them checked my card and both said that I had had insufficient daily and weekly rest periods.
I queried routine check guy and he started waffling a load of rubbish. He clearly didn’t know what he was talking about,I kept trying to explain the rules to him but he was adamant he was right.Luckily, he was called to another job but he told me that he would be looking for me. Never saw him again :unamused: :smiley:
Second one was totally different. He let me explain my understanding of the rules and said he would check when he got back to base. Phoned me a few days later to tell me that I was correct and admitted that their card readers couldn’t handle someone working over the weekend :laughing: . Still did me for speeding though :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: