DVLA Medical Time

the maoster:
Absolutely. That’s why you should always have your car serviced at a main dealer rather than a well equipped garage with fully trained and certified mechanics who’ll do the same job for half the price.

How the bloody hell do you compare a car service with peoples health , these cheap medicals you talk of as being as good as a doctors are not , nowhere near it and i know because I’ve done one & to this day regret it , £50 at a hotel next to pennels garden centre , Lincoln , 2 mins , are you diabetic , not sure , no then , eye sight , not sure , ok , it wwas cheap but in no way could you call it a medical , all it was was a easy
Way for some bloke purporting to be a doctor to earn a easy £50 , couldn’t give a ■■■■ about whether I or the conveyor belt of drivers comming through the doors health was at the level required to pass a hgv medical ,or give a ■■■■ about our general health , doctors totally the opposite in my experience , follow up tests are done if not happy , you won’t pass until you are fit enough too ,
Mind I don’t know why I’m replying to someone who thinks the answer to a broken seat on a lorry is put a seat cover on it , god knows what state the tip ( car ) you drive is in !!