LEZ@406.

If drive by A406 from Becton toM1.This gap LEZ or not?? I think about direct vision all OK.Truck have camera and…

Andrejs:
If drive by A406 from Becton toM1.This gap LEZ or not?? I think about direct vision all OK.Truck have camera and…

Having watched your posts over the past couple of years, how come sometimes when you’ve probably had a bevy ot two you forget that you’re pretending to be a foreigner and have limited English?
Other times when you’re obviously bored and after an erection you come out with crap like this?

Andrejs:

The whole of the North Circular A406 is within the LEZ and DVS.
For DVS you will need a permit from TFL. You can check here if your vehicle has the star rating and apply for a permit. It’s free and takes a couple of days.
tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/dvs-sa … plication/

not dismissing above comments but where are you travelling to ?

m.a.n rules:
not dismissing above comments but where are you travelling to ?

From Becton to A 406 till A1 and join M1.

idrive:

Andrejs:

The whole of the North Circular A406 is within the LEZ and DVS.
For DVS you will need a permit from TFL. You can check here if your vehicle has the star rating and apply for a permit. It’s free and takes a couple of days.
tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/dvs-sa … plication/

Not sure about all standard.But we go to delivery inside M25 so much.If we go that all legaly with direct vision.

Grumpy_old_trucker:

Andrejs:

Having watched your posts over the past couple of years, how come sometimes when you’ve probably had a bevy ot two you forget that you’re pretending to be a foreigner and have limited English?
Other times when you’re obviously bored and after an erection you come out with crap like this?

He’s ■■■■ ed up before and actually is Toby AKA Immigrant AKA Tarmaceater, people go on about multiple accounts on this forum but this ■■■■■■ is the worst of all

The only person ever to make my ignore list. I bear him no animosity whatsoever, but if I wanted to read contrived gibberish I’d read IKEA instructions!

I thought all the flip-flops had gone home so what’s he doing on the 406 ■■

scottie0011:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

Andrejs:

He’s [zb] ed up before and actually is Toby AKA Immigrant AKA Tarmaceater, people go on about multiple accounts on this forum but this [zb] is the worst of all

Sorry.but.
1.In this country I live and work legal.
2.Brexit not change any single rullēs for people who live in UK long time.Can exchange EU licence to UK,work.
3.If my employers not happy about my language live that he can sack me.
4.I have just one account here.And no connection with any another.Yes some 5-6years ago I had second account.But was posted just May be 1-2 message.
5.If you not happy about imigrant that ask you Labour,Conservatives why they allow come to UK from another country.Every singly country in EU had right allow or not free movement.Good lack to every one.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: