Àgency pay parity and medicals

I have been working with the same company for several years via an agency. When pay parity came into force our rates and allowances all went up in line with the companies full time contracted drivers. The company drivers are entitled to free licence renewal medicals, as an agency driver am i also entitled to be refunded for the cost of my medical?

“Pay Parity” not company benefits, you don’t work for them you work for their agency, who pays your sick pay if you’re off, the agency or the company?
Theirs your answer!

No, I don’t believe you would get this paid for. Agency workers aren’t guaranteed any hours, so it is literally being treated the same for doing the same work, rather than getting any benefits or perks.

Noremac:
No, I don’t believe you would get this paid for. Agency workers aren’t guaranteed any hours, so it is literally being treated the same for doing the same work, rather than getting any benefits or perks.

I was guaranteed hours when on agency , 45 hrs pw

Pay parity on a zero hours contract, not perks parity

You’re only entitled to parity pay on the hourly rate, any bonuses they get such as a fuel bonus, and annual leave. You’re not entitled to parity on pension or stuff like mentioned like free drivers licence medicals.

Point to note though that if you’re a night worker, that’s anyone who works at all between the hours of 00:00 to 04:00, then you’re entitled to a free health check by your employer whether that’s a permanent employer or an agency.