Medical cannabis and HGV license

Juddian:
This thread alone will have registered alarm in many a traffic office up and down the land with TM’s who maybe up to now hadn’t given the possibility of similarly troubled drivers that might be currently working for them or apply for a job, the OP should be thanked for bringing this issue more out in the open.

You’re not wrong there! After OP began his nonsense I made sure to examine the driver’s handbook for the outfit where I’m TM, looking for loopholes that could be used by anyone else who was happy to lie to their employer. I think it’s covered by references to both prescription medicine and drug use, but it’s not as watertight as I’d like it to be if I thought OP was anywhere near my neck of the woods.

It would be easy to have an amendment to the policy to cover people like OP but that would mean unnecessarily insulting guys who’re doing a good job.

I don’t understand how our TC forum member can not want to put his two-cent’s worth in here… C’mon Nick, get off that fence :stuck_out_tongue: