Anyone here work(ed) for Turners?

dozy:
Rubbish, my mate went to work for them out of bicker ( which I think was browns once ) , he was as good. A driver as you lot though his head was obviously not as big , he moved out there as he wanted a place with land as his wife had horses + other animals, it was the closest place to his house so that was good enough for him
He now lives near Aberdeen & did work for dhl on a Argos contract I believe , but I think xpo took that over so not sure what he’s upto now , but he’s lived all over the country & worked at no- end of different places
As for the rest of turners drivers , I haven’t got a clue , there not a firm that stock in my mind like some do , so they can’t be that bad

:laughing: I lasted 3 weekend at Bicker, even the office people were EE`s and I had difficulty understanding them and when you present at the desk, they mostly ignore your existence, I was supposed to accept that apparently :open_mouth:

Anyways I got fed up with the phone going off all the time and the fact that the office people did not communicate with each other, the other drivers were mostly EE`s, it was the empty tin of fish in the Volvo that had been sat there all day that did it for me, along with unrealistic expectations of hours, so I would have to say those who work for turners are devoid of any self respect or indeed IQ.

Just my experience though, others maybe more positive.