Desperate for HGV drivers

Juddian:
So long as the money’s good it doesn’t need to be up in the stratosphere, what’s just as important is to be appreciated and respected and treated as a responsible person capable of doing their job without being micro managed or expected to be some sort of bloody robot.

Being appreciated, treated with respect and being treated as a responsible person isn’t something that’s not allowed to be done at the companies that pay the big money. In fact I’d say I was appreciated more and treated with more respect and as being responsible at the market leading multi-billion turnover company I’m at than at any of the types of companies you approve of. If there’s any who have demonstrated no appreciation, no respect and to treat you as an idiot it’s the exact types of companies you always bleat on about being the best.

Personally I’ll take big money and being treated like a robot. Big money means I can work less and have more life. Big money means not worrying about bills, not even having to think about the money when you want to spend a few hundred quid or a few thousand quid on a toy, big money means a more comfortable retirement.

Appreciation, respect and being treated like a responsible adult is all well and good but if it doesn’t pay the bills or you’ve got to spend more time at work than home to meet your bills then it’s not worth working there.