Prostate problems

Had mri scan fri at Boston hospital which was ok , abt 40 mins , just poor lad who has cancer / had was there for a scan from what I understand to see if chemo had got rid of it , got himself in such a state which was understandable , but got me thinking when I was in mri scanner about things , really lovely people but was glad to get out of there in the end
Got phone call from my consultant today ( a different one ) who went through , was there a history of prostrate problems in family ( no ) was there blood in my urine ( no ) , was there blood in my ■■■■■ ( asked this before and couldn’t answer ) , but no , said I need a biopsy to see what the soft tissue on prostrate is ( been called lump, nodgel before ) , cancerous or not
I’m staying positive , I’m not peeing blood , none in ■■■■■ , I’m not in pain , loosing weight or feel ill , even went from 10 pm - 5.45 this morning before I had a pee , my understanding ( I can’t ask daughter / nurse ) as I’ve only told her of diabetis is that mri scan would of shown full body , it seems it’s only shown a abnormality on prostrate so hopefully if it is cancerous it’s not spread
It’s not easy at times as your mind is everywhere , lie awake for hours thinking about things
Hopefully reading this does make people get to docs ASAP if they start to pee a lot , this will be last post on this subject as I think I’m going to have a fight on my hands when biopsy Commes back so don’t think I’ll be in the right frame of mind to talk about things , my personal / family fight
All the best & just do me one thing , listen to me for once & get checked !!