Prostate problems

I was sure doctor said i would be seen at hospital in next 2 weeks as deemed a urgent medical issue , letter today says consultation will be by phone and has to be done by the 14 th of this month , so baffled by this as I’d of thought the doctor would of passed all information onto consultant , can’t see what I can tell them the doctor hasn’t in his notes
Then 2 hrs later a phone call from doctors saying doctor needs to see me due to my test result , explained I’d already seen doctor & id been referred to hospital , no this test is showing a abnormal level of hemoglobene ,you need to speak to the doctor about diabetic
Bloody hell if it doesn’t rain it ■■■■■■ down , I’d always put the peeing a lot down to diabetis as it had come up on my Medical , high sugar level in pee , but a fasting test always came back clear , which is why I never thought of anything like prostrate .
Wish I’d never had cheap medical 2yrs ago when doc said are you diabetic , don’t know , no then , all done in mins , if I’d of had a proper medical at my doctors this all could of been picked up a lot earlier maybe
Diabetis can be treated but prostrate has me really worried , any medical issues don’t be like me get straight in at doctors